Governing Resource Documents
Effective, April 1, 2011 the new Policy and Protocol (P&P) replaces the Policies and Procedures document.
The new P&P maintains the overall philosophy of the previous polices. In determining which sections of current policies should remain in policy and which should be moved to protocol, many factors were considered, including the following:
- Follow the definitions of policy and administrative protocol set forth in Policy VI A 11 (created and approved in February 2010)
- Minimize redundancies
- Simplify writing style to be more clear and concise
- Follow the concept that officers at all levels are members first
You will find the new document easier to read and understand. And now, all of the governing documents you need can be found in one searchable resource. The following documents are included:
- The Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws of Toastmasters International
- District Administrative Bylaws
- Club Constitution and The Standard Bylaws for Clubs of Toastmasters International
- Policy and Protocol (P&P)
To view the Governing Documents, please click here.