Starting September 1, 2010, payments for October dues renewals will be accepted online. Club officers (President, VP's, Secretary, Treasurer & SAA) simply log in to www.toastmasters.org/login.aspx.
Just enter your user name and personal password (a club password is no longer required).
The deadline for this renewal period is October 1, 2010.
- Once logged in, click on Members site (top left of page)
- Click on the Club Central link (middle left of page)
- Click on the club name and number that you are paying dues for (bottom of page)
- Under Conduct Club Business click on Pay Dues for my club's members (center of page)
Some important notes regarding membership payment processing:
- There must be a minimum of six members paying dues and three must be renewing.
- Toastmasters International WHQ do not suggest submitting renewals by e-mail because it is not secure.
- If paying by check, you can print the list with the renewing members indicated and mail it, along with payment, to Toastmasters International. Checks must be made payable to Toastmasters International.