It is my pleasure to call for your nominations for toastmasters to serve either District 51P & R for the term July 1, 2010 to June 30, 2011.
Specifically, we are seeking nominations for the office of
- District Governor (D51P & R)
- Lieutenant Governor of Education and Training (D51P & R)
- Lieutenant Governor of Marketing (D51P & R)
- Division Governors for Divisions A, B, C, M, N, P, S, W ( D51P)
- Division Governors for Divisions D, E, G, H, I, J, K (D51R)
Key Points for successful nominations:
- Ensure your nominee meets the minimum qualification requirements prior to submitting the nomination package.
- Fill out the Officer Nomination Form District Officer Nominating Form and Officer Agreement Release Form as completely as possible and send it to the District Nominating Committee Chairman Ho Fong Ming, DTM to arrive prior to the deadline April 16th 2010.
- Any District 51 Toastmaster in good standing may nominate another District 51 Toastmaster for an officer position.
- You may nominate yourself.
- All 2010-2011 Term positions listed above are open for nominations. There is no fixed line of succession nor is there an automatic, guaranteed progression from one office to another.
- Nominations close on Friday, April 16th 2010 at 5:00 pm Malaysian Time GMT +8;
- Election of District 51P/District 51R officers for the 2010-2011 term will take place at the District Council meeting on Friday,May 21st 2010 beginning at 2pm at the Imperial Hotel, Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia. Whatever your personal criteria, help us seek out and nominate our best future leaders - for the success and growth of our great District Toastmasters 'family'.
I encourage you to nominate all those who deserve to lead us, including yourself!Yours Sincerely,
Richard Chong @ Ritchie, DTMDistrict 51 Governor 2009/2010