District 51 have been recognised and presented with these awards at the just concluded Toastmasters International 77th annual Hall of Fame in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
1) President's Distinguished District
(Awarded to Top 6 achieving districts of Toastmasters International)
2) Presidents's Extension Award ~ District Governor K K Chee 2007~2008
(Presented to Top 3 District for outstanding achievement in club extension and retention)
3) Presidential Citations R.Sivanganam District 51 Governor 2006~2007
The Presidential Citations program was begun in August 1976. Toastmasters International recognizes those members whose dedication and service to the organization have helped it to grow and achieve.
4) Excellence in Education & Training awards signifies a district has been successful in achieving and exceeding Distinguished District program goals in Training & educational accomplishments.
Joseph Gomez, DTM -LGET D51 2007~2008
5) Excellence in Marketing award signifies a district has been successful in extending the benefits of Toastmasters to others and achieving & exceeding Distinguished District Program goals in club extension & membership growth.
Richard Chong @ Ritchie ~ LGM D51 2007~2008